Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Gillian Anderson's inch long erect nipples

Some site called Citizens for Ethics just revealed a listing of the most corrupt members of congress. Sort of interesting if you're into that sort of thing

I didn't see Dragon Wars this evening, instead choosing to watch Closure, the Gillian Anderson revenge flick. God this movie sucks. And Gillian Anderson has very unattractive nipples. My girlfriend said it looked like she had udders. It reminded me of seeing Naomi Watts' crazy long nipples in 21 Grams.

I picked up the 2-disc Death Proof dvd today. It comes with a $5 off coupon for Planet Terror. I suppose I could ask for it as a stocking stuffer (I wouldn't pay for it myself) and give the coupon to my mom so she can save some money.

Now, off to eat some Green Apple Jello

1 comment:

Christy said...

Has anyone stopped to realize that she may have been nursing at the time of filming? Not sure how old her son is.... but it is possible that it could be that. geesh.