Sunday, September 9, 2007

Colds

Ugh. I've got a cold. It's not one of those "I don't want to get off the couch because I'm miserable" kinds, but rather one that's just annoying, as in you've gotta constantly have a couple boxes of kleenex within reach and your head aches yet not enough to be an excuse to skip work or school. I'm in a weird middle state of sickness right now.

The Evil Empire known as Time Warner Cable is giving me a bunch of free channels and I happened upon the Florida State/UAB game this weekend. FSU looks bad. Really bad. Late in the 2nd quarter, UAB was ahead 17-3...at Doak Campbell stadium. They were losing at halftime and needed a late run to put the game away. This saturday, Florida State plays Colorado in Boulder.

I was wandering around Best Buy today and noticed they have a pre-order for Guitar Hero III, which will be coming to the Wii. I've never really played Guitar Hero. I've picked it up a couple times at Best Buy and tried going through a song only to put the guitar controller down immediately because I found it near impossible to play. I hear it's great fun if you get into it, though. Maybe when it comes to the Wii I'll give it a shot.

I coerced my girlfriend into watching Robocop with me this evening, fully expecting her to hate it. Much to my surprise, she thought it was good. There's hope for her yet :)

The Deadlantern myspace page has 35 subscribers to the blog already. Crazy.

No comments: